Alternate Finishing, Inc.
Alternate Finishing is proud to announce that as of November 24, 2014 our Quality Management System is certified to AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 by American Systems Registrar, an ANAB accredited registrar.
Alternate Finishing (AFI) performs high quality electrolytic nickel and gold plating, electroless nickel immersion gold (ENIG), and immersion silver on flexible printed circuits (FPC), rigid and rigid-flex printed circuit boards (PCB), thick and thin film designs, and other items. The circuits we have processed can be found in mission-critical systems in medical, military and other industries nationwide. We are AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 registered, and ITAR and EAR compliant. The top management has over half a century of combined industry experience.
We remain committed to efficient reliable service, excellent value, environmentally responsible manufacturing, and most of all, an uncompromising commitment to quality.
Services we continue to provide include:
- Nickel/Gold Electroplating of printed wiring boards
Using manual and automated equipment
- Gold, Nickel and Copper Plating on ceramic based thin and thick film circuits
Now including Electroless Gold
- Electroless Nickel and Immersion Gold plating of circuits (ENIG)
- Immersion Silver final finish for printed circuits
- Electroless Gold on metalized ceramic substrates
- Copper plating up to .007" thick
- Nickel plating up to .005" thick
- XRF thickness measurement